Monday, August 1, 2011

FACT! #39


In honor of my favorite web comic's 8th anniversary, I decided a FACT! based on webcomics was in order. The first known webcomic published was a Dungeons and Dragons parody strip named Witches and Stitches by Eric Millikin, which was published on CompuServe back in 1985. Ever since then, webcomics have been around and many of them have lasted for more than a decade. It's proven to be a difficult, but viable medium and definitely has longevity in it.

I've been reading Questionable Content for a few years and absolutely love it. Even when considering Men In Hats, this is my favorite webcomic. I've gone through the archives multiple times and it's definitely something you can re-read and find new jokes.

Thanks for the great times and congratulations on all your achievements, Jeph Jacques. Here's to many more years of excellent story telling and humor!