Monday, October 3, 2011

Update Post: 10/03/2011

I'm gonna be doing another FACT! here in the near future. The lack of updates recently is part because of school starting, part because of stress in obligations and doing freelance work for a store in my area. Eventually, there will be an ad up for that store as part of the agreement I have made with them.

As for the future of the site? Well, we've entered one of my favorite times of year: the long holiday season. I want to add graphics to the site that will be set to a theme for each holiday... So orange/black and "spooky" for Halloween. Red/brown and I don't know... Turkeys... For Thanksgiving. Red/green and the abominable snowman for Christmas. Just preliminary ideas and God only knows if I'll actually act on it.

Anyways, expect continued postings on the site and more themed posts related to the holidays we are approaching.